Diamond Hansen (204) 318-2688 ext. 202
Wills and Estates
Residential and commercial real estate transaction
Originally from Trinidad, West Indies, Jordan completed his Bachelor of Arts at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, graduating in 1981. Jordan then went on to complete his LLB at the University of New Brunswick, graduating in 1988. Jordan was called to the Manitoba Bar in 1989. Jordan joined Boudreau law in 2018.
Jordan’s primary areas of practice are family law, estate litigation and residential and business real estate transactions.
Jordan has appeared before many different Courts, including the Provincial Court of Manitoba, Manitoba Court of Appeal, Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench, as well as before various tribunals, agencies and boards.
- Call to the Manitoba Bar, 1989
- University of New Brunswick, LLB, 1988
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Arts, 1981
- Trinidad & Tobago Association
- Former director of Winnipeg Chinatown Development Corporation
- Former director of Goodwill Industries
- Former director of Deaf Centre Manitoba
- Former director of Manitoba Association of Right and Liberties